Job Specification for a Qualified Accountant working as a Client Manager in Practice
We are looking for an accountant who is ACCA/ACA qualified to join our accounts team for a professional and friendly firm of Chartered Accountants. The Client Manager role with support the Partners with the completion of accounts, audit and associated tax work.
The successful candidate should have recent practice exposure and would ideally also have experience in the charities and academy sector, although audit experience of medium sized companies is essential.
The role will include the following tasks;
- Planning, carrying out and completing audits of medium sized companies
- Completion of assurance and regularity engagements
- Annual Accounts preparation from Trial Balance (mainly Sage Line 50) and core records for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of cash flow and budget forecasts
- Preparation of tax computations for sole traders, partnerships and companies
- Preparation of VAT returns
A good working knowledge of Sage products, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word is essential as well as an up to date knowledge of auditing and account’s standards. Experience of Caseware would be useful but not essential.
The role will consist of 37.5 hours per week.
Competitive pay dependent on candidate and level of experience. CPD is provided and progression within the firm is possible as the practice continues to grow within a wide range of sectors.
CVs can be sent to Dan@griffin-chapman.co.uk
Or sent by post to;
c/o Dan Aldworth
4&5 The Cedars
Old Ipswich Road
Essex CO7 7QR