Online50 is a new dimension in efficient accounting, combining the familiar strength of Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll with the power of the internet. Internet based accounting is fast, flexible and secure in a user friendly format, allowing clients and their accountants simultaneous access to a live Sage 50 system, from multiple locations. Accessed via our own website and hosted on a secure remote server, it allows you to process or view your accounts at any time, from anywhere in the world, subject to internet access.
For clients who require our assistance with ongoing book-keeping, accounting or Sage support using Online50 gives us shared access to live data, without the need for travelling or exchanging data backup. There is no need to buy Sage yourself (although you can if you choose), or pay for expensive upgrades, or pay for a Sage maintenance contract, you simply pay a monthly service fee.
- Complete access - Live 24 hours a day, you can access your data any time and anywhere.
- Users in different locations or on mobile devices can have simultaneous access with individual password protected log-ins.
- It's secure - equivalent to online banking. (128-bit encryption) and automatic daily back-ups.
- It's flexible - A charging structure that scales up and down with your requirements. Variable on a month by month basis.
- We can access your accounts simultaneously and even take control if you wish, giving higher level of support for you dealing with queries, solving problems and completing tasks.
- Many versions are available, including the most current. Use your preferred version or upgrade at any time to a later version at no cost.
- Manage elements of your books in-house (eg: Sales Invoices) and outsource the rest to us, whilst operating with a single data set.
- Free upgrades - Software upgrades are available when required without additional upgrade costs.
- Lower costs of software and hardware ownership.
- You don't have to incur the cost of a Sage maintenance contract.
- Single set of accounts for multi-location businesses, UK or overseas.
- No more "downtime" because we are working on the master file.
- More timely and meaningful management information from us.
- Eliminates the need for us to re-input data.
- Year end journals can be posted and year end procedures can be run by us remotely.
- You can manage the system without the need for in-depth software or accounting training.
All this for a fixed monthly service fee, and there are no long term contracts either. A month by month service, subject to one calendar month cancellation. Please call us to discuss in more detail and arrange a demonstration or contact Dan Aldworth. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here to login.